Are you an ATHLETE?
Do you love all things SPORTS? Is ESPN always on your TV? Does the idea of COMPETITION drive you to work harder?
We are looking for COMPETITIVE, SPORTS-MINDED Individuals for our marketing and advertising firm. The right person will love the thrill of a challenge and be excited to dive into new projects and sales.
We deliver flawlessly executed promotional marketing programs for our sales with customers, and strategic marketing campaigns throughout the local area. We provide our clients with a personal and professional solution for customer acquisition and increased sales and productivity.
It’s our objective to identify a core of 5 new individuals to provide support in developing our sales, marketing & advertising departments. People with the ability to think strategically and proactively; people who possess sports & entertainment experience as well as excel in a fast, high-pressure environment, have the best chance of succeeding in our organization.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute appointed Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Build and retain direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Management of campaigns, events, employees and finances.
- Exciting Work Environment
- High Income Potential (Base, Bonuses, Commissions)
- Full Time and Part Time Flexibility
- Stability and Security (we have NEVER downsized, these positions are part of a national expansion)
- Continuous Training & Development (travel to continuing education conferences and have the opportunity for a promotion within the first 6 months based on performance)
Management will review all resumes submitted, but will only contact those they are interested in meeting with for an interview.