McDermott has an immediate openingfor a Project Management and Controls in the Houston Area. The ProjectManagement and Controls is responsible for assists in the development andpreparation of multiple Project Controls deliverables.
- Supports development of deliverables
- Assist with change order preparation and processing,project cost analysis and reporting
- Assists in consolidation of functional reporting
- Support development and maintenance of the cost forecastwork sheets supporting the process.
- Assist leads and functional managers in weekly/ monthlyreporting requirements including change estimates, time charging, staffing planupdates, progress and forecast input.
- Assist in analyzing budgets, cost, and change managementinformation as it applies to required project reporting.
- Be aware or have knowledge of the contractual invoicingprocess and interfaces.
- Assist Lead Cost Specialist with the Project ForecastingProcess and setup reviews of discipline/functional forecasts.
- Assist in development and maintenance of the projectcash flow.
- Minimum of 2 years ofProject Controls experience or bachelors degree in engineering, Constructionand/or Project Management preferred.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as act as teamleader.
- Has general knowledge and understanding of cost,schedule, estimating and accounting basic terminology, principles andpractices.
- Must possess analytical skills
- Communication and presentation skills, both written andspoken.
- Computer literate on Microsoft programs: Word, Access, Power Point, Excel, Project.
McDermott is a premier,fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutionsto the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trustedMcDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technologysolutionsfrom the wellhead to the storage tankto transport and transform oiland gas into the products the world needs today.