This Senior Counsel, Original Programming, Scripted will perform high-level legal work supporting the development, licensing and production of original programming for HBOMAX, as well as TNT, TBS, and truTV.
- Candidate must have a combined minimum of eight years of relevant experience in an attorney position handling legal work for original television series at one or more networks, studios, media companies and/or law firm entertainment departments.
- Excellent academic credentials and references.
- Superior drafting, negotiating and analytical ability.
- Strong project management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Outstanding initiative, strategic thinking and decision-making ability.
- A capacity to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive experience in what will be his/her primary areas of responsibility, including the drafting and negotiating of complex agreements in the categories set forth in the “job duties” section above.
- Demonstrated strength in handling option/purchase and other agreements related to underlying rights is a significant plus.
- College Graduate and J.D./Law degree.
- Admitted to State Bar.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org