Duration: 6 months
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Amick Brown is seeking an experienced BI Lead Developer to work on the EDW Supply Chain project.
Candidate should be proficient in ETL development, Data modeling and developing reporting solutions. They should also possess the ability to analyze business requirements, ask clarifying questions and lead interrelated activities. They should be able to work independently with minimum supervision and provide a structured development effort to ongoing/new projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understand Business requirements thoroughly and be able to confidently converse with business stakeholders.
• Be able to understand complex business requirements and structure them into related work activities for the team.
• Lead team by influence and follow up on ongoing activities. Act as the point person for the team to answer management as well as stakeholders.
• Assess the complexity of tasks and estimate timelines by taking into account team capacity and ongoing workload.
• Provide solution design that serves as a foundation for all related activities such as ETL code, data model changes and subsequent tableau report development.
• Ability to oversee other developer’s work and guide individuals as they might encounter project or technology related hurdles.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or related area. Master’s degree a plus.
• 10+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
• Strong experience in full life cycle development, implementation, management and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Experience in database development (T-SQL, PLSQL, and/or SQL scripts)
• Experience in Microsoft BI development in Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) or Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Strong experience through prior work in reporting and analytics projects.
• Tableau Desktop and web-related experience for report building is preferred.
• Expert-level SQL skills to troubleshoot and frame custom SQLs as needed.
• Strong Data modeling knowledge to connect underlying data tables to usage in reports.
• Experience and functional understanding with Enterprise applications like SAP ECC and SAP CRM, Salesforce, etc.
• Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented team player passionate about producing high-quality BI & Analytics deliverable
• Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
401k with company match
Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org