ON24 is the leading global webinar marketing company, with offices on 4 continents. Our award-winning, patented, cloud-based platform enables companies of all sizes to deliver engaging live and on-demand webinars. ON24 is backed by Goldman Sachs, and includes IBM, CA Technologies, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, Credit Suisse and SAP among its clients.
We are looking for a talented and energetic attorney to work full-time on-site at our San Francisco headquarters as an in-house attorney on a temporary basis. This position will begin in early 2020 and is expected to last approximately 5 months. The ideal attorney will be someone with excellent problem-solving skills who can manage multiple, high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage legal research and legal compliance projects
- Assist with the drafting, editing, and negotiation of sales and vendor contracts
- Monitor and respond to data subject rights requests (under the GDPR and the CCPA)
- Assist with brand protection, including the drafting of cease and desist letters
- Provide general support on a variety of legal matters, in the areas of privacy, legal compliance, commercial contracts, litigation, etc.
- Other duties as necessary to support ON24s growth
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience at a law firm and/or technology company, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- J.D. degree
- Member in good standing with at least one state bar (preferably California)
- Pragmatic approach to lawyering with the ability to strike a sensible and practical balance between legal risks and business objectives
- Steller organizational skills, detail-orientated, self-starter and ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Outstanding professional judgment and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM
- Team player with a sense of humor and positive attitude
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org