Page After Page., a global company and a strong force within the DMV area
We have been in business for 29 years servicing the DMV are with copiers and ultimate service. Join a growing company as Page is a leading provider of managed IT services and document solutions to a diverse client base throughout the DC metro area.
Page currently has an exciting opportunity for a Copier Field Technician! We are looking for a field technician who provides customer service by maintaining, servicing and repairing office equipment at customer locations within the DMV area with a strong IT background. Were looking for someone who demonstrates exceptional customer service, organizational, and prioritization skills. You need to demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude, and be able to work independently without direct supervision. Certified in copier repair.
Essential Job Functions
- Visit client sites within assigned territories/accounts for troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving maintenance/repair of multifunctional office equipment to include complex disassembly, cleaning and replacement of individual parts, reassembly, testing and adjustment or have a fixed assignment to one of our high profile clients.
- Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of malfunctions and estimate parts and labor for repair; research the current cost of replacement equipment and recommend repair or replacement of the equipment
- Set up and prepare new copier/fax/scanner equipment for install
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction by responding to service calls in a courteous and timely manner
- Manage inventory accurately for tools, parts and supplies in vehicle stock to include projecting usage to ensure appropriate equipment is on hand to meet customer demands
- Resolve at least 85% of service calls without assistance upon completion of training and territory assignment
- Maintain current technical knowledge and continuously expand knowledge of new technology and equipment
- Meet call quality and total calls per day expectations and "first call" time requirements as outlined by the Service Department
- Refurbish used equipment, including cleaning and repairing
- Provide sales support as required
- Complete and submit invoices and expense reports accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform an average of 4.5 service calls per day
- Project a professional company image in daily interactions with customers
- Assist with warehouse duties and other responsibilities as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* Certified in copier repair Konica preferred.
Experience, Educational Requirements and Certifications
- Successful completion of a comprehensive new hire training program, which covers: electrical and mechanical fundamentals; troubleshooting; preventative maintenance procedures; IT competency and model-specific, manufacturer-certified training
- 2+ years experience in the copier/ IT service field
- Must be able to pass a clearance
- Be available to work 8-5pm M-F
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision insurance)
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Page Global is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $28.00 /hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org