PMC: Associate Manager, Sales & Marketing
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company, operating iconic media brands such as Rolling Stone, IndieWire, WWD, Variety, HollywoodLife and more.
The company is currently seeking a dynamic Associate Manager, Sales & Marketing to join our Corporate Sales team to help grow and manage the portfolio of business and educational partners subscribing to PMCs digital content products.
In this growth position, the Associate Manager, Sales & Marketing will support PMCs corporate and educational partner sales efforts at various stages. This is a great opportunity for a current Sales Coordinator to grow their career.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Sales, the role will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Organizing incoming lead generation and conducting/nurturing initial sales outreach
- Conducting/leveraging data analysis to identify corporate sales and upselling opportunities
- Developing and deploying marketing & sales materials to corporate leads, helping to create GTM decks and pitch materials for corporate sales conversations/negotiations
- Spearheading the lead base in Salesforce, developing, managing and maintaining the pipeline view
- Learning billing, account management and provisioning systems related to the corporate business and acting as the internal product champion for those systems
- Leveraging PMCs systems to find analytics and data points to ensure a high rate of ongoing renewal strategies/conversations for partner accounts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- 3+ years of marketing/sales support experience with a track record of success and innovation, with experience in media or SaaS sales particularly desirable
- Ability to analyze prospects, develop sales leads and focus sales efforts by studying industry trends
- Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to interface with senior executives
- Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on predetermined leads
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, sharing statistical data, weekly work plans and monthly analyses
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Characteristics: entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated & resourceful, quick-thinking multitasker
- BA/BS required
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate todays fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org