Position: SEO Manager
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: depending on experience
Our agency client needs an SEO Manager to join their team this February.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for developing and executing data-driven SEO campaigns for its primary clients.
SEO Manager responsibilities:
– Develop and implement SEO strategies and tactics to align with client's business objectives
– Establish KPIs and audit campaigns to optimize performance
– Analyze and report on campaign performance
– Function as the Agency's subject matter expert and stay up to date on industry trends on web performance, features, functionality and make recommendations for improvements
– Develop insights and strategies for on-page initiatives
– Create and manage timelines, perform technical website audits, review on page visits and site architecture review to ensure peak performance and speed optimization
SEO Manager requirements:
– 3+ years of experience in SEO best practices, including enterprise, local, map and eCommerce spaces
– Proficiency with SEO tools including Ahrefs, SEMrush, Screaming Frog or similar softwares
– Experience working with CRM platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc)
– Strong proficiency in Google Suite, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager and Google Drive
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com