Xerox is in the early stages of a strategic transformation. Were leveraging the power of our existing platform, which generates over $1 billion of free cash flow every year, to reinvigorate our iconic brand, reignite our innovation engine and optimize our operations, all while maintaining our reputation for quality and reliability. The success of this transformation hinges on the talent and commitment of our team. We need strong communicators with excellent interpersonal skills who thrive working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. This role in particular requires a highly-motivated, energetic, and business-savvy in-house attorney to provide legal counsel to Xeroxs Americas group on all areas related to Xeroxs customers and partners in North America.
The successful candidate will be based in Webster, NY.
- Draft, review and negotiate a myriad of agreements to support the Americas division of the business including
o Customer agreements (sales and services agreements, lease agreements, outsourcing agreements, managed services agreements, and consulting agreements) for the provision of equipment, software, managed services and other products,
o Agreements to obtain products and services from third parties to incorporate into solutions for customers,
o Vendor and subcontractor agreements,
o Assist in drafting responses to customer Requests for Proposal (RFPs), and Confidentiality, HIPAA and data privacy/security agreements.
- Review, provide counsel and negotiate transactional documents for the provision of software, services and hardware (e.g. Statements of Work).
- Prepare and deliver training materials to educate and support clients.
- Provide counsel regarding strategic, marketing and service issues including counsel to strengthen relationships with customers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Work effectively with internal departments, e.g. supply chain, global procurement, accounting, finance, etc., to ensure proper execution of contracts and subcontracts and compliance with Xerox policies.
- Assist in avoidance of and resolution of disputes with customers and vendors.
- Investigate ethics and other workplace human resources issues.
- Coordinate policies and strategies of the clients with other operating units to ensure consistency with corporate policies/initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Respond to subpoenas and attorney correspondence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org