About the Role
The Commercial Counsel will be a
primary partner to the business on general commercial and corporate
matters. You have outstanding professional judgment and excellent
communication, interpersonal, negotiation and drafting skills. You have
an ability to anticipate and deliver on the needs of a dynamic and
creative business, are eager to work with cross-functional teams, have
the flexibility to manage a wide range of projects with a wide variety
of people, and are comfortable advising senior business leaders
(including executive level management).
closely with the business to negotiate, draft and review a broad range
of commercial agreements including partnership, master services,
non-disclosure, referral, licensing, professional services and other
- Drive enterprise-level strategic initiatives and partnerships
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the business
issues, as appropriate, to the Assistant General Counsel to identify
issues and collaboratively share potential risks and proposals with the
- J.D. degree and a state bar member in good standing
- At least 5 years of combined law firm, government and/or in-house experience
- Experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of commercial agreements
- Able to
quickly understand the business needs, work effectively with business
teams, other members of our department and other internal groups to
craft solutions and efficiently deliver results
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starting, resourceful, and flexible.
in developing positive relationships with internal partners (including
senior company executives) and external customers
- Experience with fintech, technology, banking, or financial services companies is ideal
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- Dog-friendly office.
challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most
experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com