Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company was founded to disrupt and redefine the enterprise software support market by developing innovative new products and services, providing ultra-responsive service and delivering outstanding value to clients. Over 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries currently rely on Rimini Street as their trusted, third-party support provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs.
We actively seek a Corporate Counsel to join the Legal departments North American Transactions team. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Rimini Street views all employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work-hard, play-hard corporate environment.
This Corporate Counsel role will join our large and growing North American team of commercial transactions counsel as part of our global Transactions practice group. The Corporate Counsel will be primarily responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts, including master services agreements, statements of work, amendments, supplier- and vendor-facing service agreements, licensing agreements, marketing agreements, purchase agreements and other contracts to support the companys business.
The Corporate Counsel also will be responsible for other legal services and advice as needed based on Rimini Streets diverse and evolving needs.
This position will report to one of two team leaders for our North American commercial transactions counsel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft, review, negotiate and close a wide variety of commercial contracts with the companys clients, suppliers, strategic partners and vendors
- Work closely with business partners in Sales, Marketing, IT, Service Delivery and other organizations within Rimini Street to successfully close transactions in a manner consistent with companys policies and best interests
- Provide other legal services and advice to the company as needed
- This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the United States.
- Graduate of an accredited American law school and currently licensed to practice law in the employees state of residence
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as a commercial transactions attorney in private practice, in-house, or preferably a mix of both
- Ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position, as described above and as modified from time to time based on Rimini Streets diverse and evolving needs
- Experience supporting an internal sales organization strongly preferred
- Experience working for a tech company preferred
- Experience handling intellectual property and professional technology issues preferred
- Experience working remotely from a home office a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent judgment and sound decision-making
- Ability to interface professionally and effectively with all levels of personnel internally and externally, up to and including senior executives and other key personnel
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively as a team player
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with a can do attitude and collegial, collaborative tone
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated and self-disciplined work ethic, with the ability to re-prioritize in real time when faced with competing pressures and demands on time
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, emerging tech company environment
- Spanish language skills, a plus
- Outgoing and confident personality, friendly demeanor, positive attitude and great sense of humor
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. More than 2,000 global Fortune 500, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries rely on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFOs. According to Gartner, the third-party support market will grow to $1.05 billion by 2023, a 200% increase. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs, and to date, the company has saved organizations over $5 billion in total maintenance costs since its inception.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000 Index in 2018
- Over 2,000 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- 2019 fiscal year revenue of $281.1 million, up 10.9% year over year
- Expanded operations in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East in 2019
- Launched the global availability of Application Management Services for Salesforce, SAP and Oracle
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 34 awards in 2019, including 24 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with two gold Stevie awards for Company of the Year in 2019,
- The Rimini Street Foundation also recognized with a Stevie award in 2019 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In 2019, Rimini Street also partnered with 68 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, in-kind donations and more than 800 employee volunteer hours, and expanded its charitable work to Germany and Taiwan.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http: www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.