Here is your chance to work at Restore Hyper Wellness, one of the fastest-growing franchise companies in America.
We coined the phrase Hyper Wellness because it exemplifies our approach: offer cutting edge services that have shown results, strive to make our customers feel better every time they visit, and hyper stimulate the bodys natural defense mechanisms. For us, Hyper Wellness is a lifestyle that we believe improves the lives of our customers.
Restores unique retail locations are the antithesis of a traditional doctors office. We are efficient, fun and social. We educate and provide information in a completely transparent manner so that you can manage your wellness better. Every day, we help thousands of customers achieve their goals around sports performance, pain management, recovery, beauty and overall wellness.
We were awarded the Employee Health & Wellness Award by the Austin Chamber of Commerce for the 2019 Greater Austin Business Awards.
We’ve also made the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in the United States. Coming in at #113 overall, #11 in Texas business and #1 in the Texas health industry. We’ve got a bright and busy future ahead of us!
Restore Corporate Office is in search of a Regulatory and Compliance Attorney to assist in a multitude of tasks. experience preferred, but also willing to talk to energetic attorneys which a willingness to take on and learn a new field as an opportunity to be a part of one of Austin fastest growing companies. Reports to the General Council.
This position requires contact with the following internal sources: All corporate departments and subsidiaries. This position carries with it the responsibility of keeping Restore leadership informed on numerous key compliance-related issues. The information must be accurate, and judgment must be sound. Responsibilities are varied and approximately 10% travel is required or otherwise needed. The attorney may make presentations to the franchisees, employees, federal/state agencies, and industry organizations. As a result, the position requires a professional image/demeanor as well as an extremely responsible working attitude with oral and written communication skills being an absolute necessity. Also, extensive knowledge of federal/state rules and regulations affecting health care providers/distributors is essential, and the holder of this position must exhibit the highest level of integrity and ethics. This position requires an individual who is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and flexible to frequently shifting priorities.
Regulatory and Compliance Attorney works to ensure the company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals. You are responsible for developing programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible tasks to ensure compliance. The position will directly report to the General Counsel.
- Responsible for continued development and maintenance of the corporate compliance program for medical and non-medical products and services.
- Review relevant documents, perform and coordinate an organization-wide audit and risk assessment, and review all areas of possible non-compliance within the organization. Areas must be addressed in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations pertaining to all aspects of business for all aspects of business related to Restore, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates.
- Assist the Medical Director, ACV Corporate PLLC and its state by state entities in being compliance with Corporate Practice of Medicine, Medical Boards, Nursing Boards, and other regulatory and statutory laws as it pertains to Restore Hyper Wellness
- Developing, coordinating and/or conducting necessary training programs for all members of the healthcare organization
- Responsible for auditing training records to be maintained by the organization as an element of compliance
- Review/or coordinate the review of independent contractor arrangements to ensure that all applicable laws and regulations have been followed
- Protecting Restores interests which may be affected by proposed legislative and/or regulatory issues.
The ideal attorney would have either a background in healthcare or a willingness to dive into unknown waters and learn fast.
- Education and/or Experience: law degree
- The holder of the position is responsible for preparing and managing the department budget
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear, concise and persuasive writing and presentation skills Strong orientation to deadline and detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and congenially with employees at diverse levels
- Strong technology skills
- Capable of motivating personnel
- Decisive and exercises good judgment under pressure
- Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload
Compensation & Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life insurance
Access to complementary and discounted in-store services
Gym & wellness benefits