What We Are Looking For
Seldin Company is seeking a In-house Counsel at our corporate office in Omaha, Nebraska.
What You Will Do
The in-house counsel will draft, review, interpret, and revise property management transactional and business documents, supervise open litigation, maintain legal entity organizational documents and real estate license records and advise concerning legal compliance issues for the company.
Click this link to view full job description: https: www.dropbox.com/s/8jd89tyfh07bdkv/In-house%20Counsel%208-2020.pdf?dl=0
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- Juris Doctor Degree from an accredited law school and a current license to practice law
- Ability to obtain Real Estate Brokers License in various states, as needed
Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Who We Are
We strive to be among the elite; one of the country’s most respected Multifamily Companies, an employer of choice in our markets and the best place for our residents to call home.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Plan (FSA)
- 401 (K) with employer match
- Paid Holidays & Time Off
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
- Casual Dress Code
Seldin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
A background check and drug screen will be required prior to hire.
Qualified candidates please apply now at https: careers-seldin.icims.com/jobs/4614/seldin–in-house-counsel/job