Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
SEC & Compliance Attorney
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Reports to the Assistant General Counsel with primary responsibility for SEC reporting/compliance matters and supporting general corporate matters:
- Primary legal responsibility for SEC and Nasdaq reports and filings. Work closely with and advise Corporate Finance, Treasury and Investor Relations staff on securities issues, disclosure matters and external reporting. Prepare, review and file SEC reports and filings, including registration statements, proxy materials, annual, quarterly and current reports, and Section 16 reports.
- Work with the General Counsel to support the Board of Directors, including attending Committee meetings, preparation of Board materials and minutes, and assisting with onboarding of new directors.
- Assist with general corporate matters, including governance issues, corporate policies and procedures, and worldwide equity plans.
- Develop and monitor the Companys compliance program, including compliance with FCPA and OFAC
- Implement and oversee the Companys policies and regulations
- Identify and monitor regulatory developments with potential impact on the Companys business
- J.D. Degree
- 4 6 years of in-house or large law firm experience handling general corporate and SEC matters.
- Extensive knowledge of federal securities regulations and NASDAQ rules.
- Experience drafting the proxy statement and managing the filing process is required
- Significant experience representing public companies.
- Strong project management, analytical, negotiation, communication, writing and organizational skills required.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Doctorate Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time