Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
The US Commercial Compliance Director will report to the Senior Director, US Commercial Compliance. The position is located in Parsippany NJ. The individual will serve as a business partner and compliance advisor to multiple business areas, including US Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Sales Training. The role will include the oversight, implementation and revision, as appropriate, of the US Commercial Compliance Policy and all relevant Standard Operating Procedures. The individual shall maintain appropriate independence and objectivity in order to provide an assessment of potential risk faced by the organization, in the face of a rapidly changing healthcare environment. The role requires collaboration and teamwork with appropriate legal, compliance, HR and US leadership personnel. Additionally, this position requires the ability of the individual to work independently and communicate effectively with compliance colleagues and business stakeholders. Travel 30% however currently under advisement by Teva US Situation Room
- Provide compliance oversight and guidance for US Commercial business functions to ensure business is conducted in accordance with all applicable laws, industry codes and best practices.
- Ensures interactions with HCPs and HCOs comply with US Commercial Compliance Policy and SOPs, through communication, participation in meetings and activities, as well as informal and formal monitoring.
- Participate in cross functional teams and provide insights, risk mitigation guidance, corrective action, with relevant colleagues, e.g., Compliance, Legal, HR, Regulatory, Sales, Sales Ops, Training and Marketing leadership.
- Develop, maintain and deliver communications and training programs, being proactive to the evolving current work environment.
- Identify areas of compliance vulnerability/risk relative to the US Commercial business.
- Bachelors Degree (BS/BA)
- 8+ years experience in healthcare environment, preferably pharmaceutical industry
- Strong project management skills with oversight experience in both internal and external projects
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability in participating and leading cross-functional teams, excellent skills in leading without authority, and negotiating and managing through influence
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare leadership, including experience in strategy development and interaction with business partners and customers
- Masters Degree or Juris Doctorate
- 3+ years supervisory or people leadership experience and/ or compliance related role
- Demonstrated success in partnering with multiple business units and influencing others at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to take on large projects involving multiple stake holders, multi-task, work independently and problem solve
- Well-developed business acumen and extensive knowledge of the US pharmaceutical industry, e.g., Sales, Marketing, Training, Market Access