At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Cadence is looking for a business-oriented attorney to join our inhouse team! The ideal candidate will possess 2-4 years of legal experience and have an interest in technology.
We offer a collegial working environment. You will be involved with a broad range of legal activities. Knowledge of IP and privacy laws a plus.
The following skills are required: a can do attitude, exceptional work ethic, responsiveness, reliability, intellectual curiosity, business acumen, and relationship building.
Responsibilities may include:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, such as consulting agreements, sponsorship agreements, software licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, staffing agreements, and NDAs.
- Managing and updating cloud and vendor-related templates.
- Privacy-related projects.
- Driving compliance with data protection regulations such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Partnering with overseas legal team.
- Providing support on M&A, litigation, and other legal projects as requested.
This position will provide the successful candidate with the immediate opportunity to positively impact business and become an important contributor to Cadences success.