The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
This position is located at the following activity locations : TenStrike Bowling Center, Cardinal Golf Course, Lee Clubs.
We recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
Learn more about this agency
- Monitors operations to ensure smooth running of the business operation during evening hours and adherence to established schedules of activities and priorities.
- Assures the presence of personnel to carry out the services offered.
- Provides information concerning services, prices, dress codes, standards of behavior, and special events.
- Maintains order and harmony. As necessary, seeks assistance from military police, to control unacceptable behavior.
- Keeps an operational log while on duty; opens and closes the facility and performs fire and security checks.
- Assumes responsibility for cash during tour of duty "cash collected" checks, check cashing.
- Conducts inventory at beginning and end of tour.
- Provides administrative supervision to all employees' checks employees in and out.
- Reports to functional supervisors on employee performance.
Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 (dated Aug 2019) is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Satisfactory completion of a medical examination is required within 30 days of employment
- Must be able to work varying shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays and as needed for events
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- NOTE: Applicants have the ability to perform an E-Verify Self Check to confirm employment eligibility at http: www.uscis.gov/mye-verify/self-check. Although a Self-Check is not mandatory.
Demonstration of the following work behavior is desirable:
- Neatness and good grooming
- Ability to work under pressure
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:30 pm EST on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click: https: publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/Applicants/NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf ). (If URL does not work, please copy and paste into browser).
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference – Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference – Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Minimum Qualifications, Conditions of Employment, Physical Requirements, and Integrity Certification.
** Qualified Preference-eligible candidates (e.g. Military Spouse Preference, Involuntarily Separated Military Preference) will be referred to management first.
If an additional list is required, Non-Preference Eligible Candidates who meet the minimum qualifications will be referred to management.
**Lastly, if no selection was made off of the previous lists, management may make selections for candidates meeting the minimum qualifications only.
Background checks and security clearance
Drug test required
Position sensitivity and risk
Non-sensitive (NS)/Low Risk
Trust determination process
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433 dated Aug 2019) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA Form 3433 (dated Aug 2019)
- If claiming Spouse Employment Preference (SEP) submit a copy of your marriage certificate in order to receive consideration for SEP
- PCS Orders
- Reasonable Accommodation Documentation
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action