To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Were looking for a talented and collaborative Corporate Counsel willing to take on new challenges and become an integral part of Salesforce’s Office of Global Ethics & Integrity.
Responsibilities: With oversight from senior leaders in the Office of Global Ethics & Integrity, this role will primarily provide legal support for our third party diligence programs.
- Perform due diligence analysis on prospective partners
- Issue spot for global trade risks
- Advise business leaders regarding global trade risks
- Coordinate with internal teams to enhance compliance and diligence processes
- Participate in M&A transaction diligence and integration support
- Lead and coordinate occasional trainings on various topics
- Draft policies and procedures, and related training programs, as needed
- Coordinate and perform, as needed, compliance reviews
- J.D. from accredited law school
- 5+ of business law firm or significant ethics and regulatory compliance experience, with a focus on global trade, to include customs, export controls, antiboycott, sanctions
- Keen intellect with an insatiable curiosity
- Comfort with all things IT
- Analytical, statutory interpretation, and drafting skills
- Fair and dispassionate investigator
- Experience with due diligence, risk assessment, and remediation
- Sensitivity re. how to balance legal risk with business and operational realities
- A proactive nature and “can-do” attitude
- Discretion as to the sensitive nature of compliance activities
- Strong interpersonal skills, including in public speaking and writing
- Proficiency with languages, interest in international affairs, and availability to travel
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Experience working in-house a plus
- Sense of humor
- High EQ
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.