Sparks Group has partnered with a fast growing, successful tech startup that is looking for a Principal Software Engineer. This candidate will have extensive web development experience with a solid command of Ruby on Rails and related technology. This is a Direct Hire position with a company that boasts a unique and revered culture, room for professional growth and other considerable benefits/perks. If you are interested in learning more about Sparks Group and the opportunity, please submit your resume today.
- Build/maintain web applications, services and APIs with Ruby on Rails
- Debug/optimize new and existing code as well as write high quality unit test
- Work independently and collaboratively with other software engineers on multiple tasks and projects
- Lead/contribute to peer code reviews
- Mentor junior developers
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years developing web applications using Ruby on Rails or similar stack
- Solid understanding of web technologies and object-oriented design
- Experience with relational databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL or MSSQL Server or similar databases
- Experience with REST and SOAP bases APIs
- Experience with source control using Git and GitHub
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.