The Allstate Corporation is the largest publicly held personal lines property and casualty insurer in America. Allstate was founded in 1931 and became a publicly traded company in 1993. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the trading symbol ALL. Allstate is widely known through the “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate ” slogan. As of year-end 2013, Allstate had $123.5 billion in total assets. In 2014 Allstate was number 92 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies in America.
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers lives. We ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
**We are open to applicants in the following markets to work from our local Allstate offices: Charlotte, NC; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; Phoenix, AZ. Also, we can potentially offer relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus to individuals who are willing to relocate to one of these markets. Qualified candidates in other US geographic markets may be given consideration as potential home-based / remote professionals.**
Cybersecurity is a highly dynamic field, requiring ongoing education and exploration. We develop each other by keeping employees current on the latest skill sets through classes, certifications, and conferences. If you are a SailPoint or Oracle Unified Directory professional seeking to make an impact in a dynamic field, you will find our Allstate environment to be collaborative, inclusive, and full of growth opportunities. Stepping into this opportunity, you will join the Oracle Directory Services and Identity Management Operations team within Compute Services and Technology Solutions. Join our team, and you’ll find challenge and reward in a culture of innovation, support, and balance.
* Provide first line of support for Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) LDAP Directory Infrastructure
* Provide proactive Monitoring of all OUD environments
* Participate in SWAT and Incident related calls with application areas
* Assist in troubleshooting issues within defined SLAs for the OUD LDAP Directory Infrastructure
* Change and Release Management Responsibilities: creation and scheduling of Changes required for the execution of Infrastructure Tasks
* Assist in preparation of Consumption and Capacity reports (CPU, memory, availability, etc.)
* Assist with creation, maintenance and updates of documentation related to Infrastructure processes and procedures
* Assist with Performance testing and documentation of test results
* Execute basic Operational tasks via scripts and documented procedures for the Oracle Unified Directory Infrastructure
* Provide administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products as needed for business requirements
* Manage a fully integrated, highly available application environment
* Utilize knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform
* Review and support technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components
* Plan and execute ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements
* Incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution
* Effectively communicate with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams
* Provide administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language
* Utilize knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic scripting skills for platform support
* Working knowledge of LDAP protocol, LDAP queries (creating search queries, query content, filtering, etc.)
* Working knowledge of an LDAP browser (setup, functionality, query results, etc.)
* Working knowledge of Networking (DNS, Load Balancers, OSI model, Firewalls)
* Working knowledge of Unix and RHEL 6/7 LINUX platforms including:
* Hardware performance and capacity commands
* Text editors (commands, etc.)
* Log Reviews – ability to identify errors/issues and troubleshoot
* 4+ years of relevant ODS / OUD (or relevant IAM) experience working with IIQ 7.x , Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
* 3+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Ability to work with clients and technical staff to assist in root cause analysis
* Work well under pressure and timelines to produce results
* Analytical skill set and insight for “connecting the dots when troubleshooting application issues via error messages, log reviews and anecdotal details provided
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands .
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but that s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here . This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here . This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.