Brief overview of the opportunity:
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts including NDAs, Service Agreements, Construction Contracts, Saas Subscription Agreements with a focus on privacy laws, indemnification and insurance provisions.
- Handle all pre-litigation claims and handle or oversee litigation matters involving personal injury, EEOC complaints, workers compensation, fair housing complaints, construction claims, and liens.
- Draft demand letters, complaints and pleadings, attend mediations and negotiate settlements.
- Research and advise on legal issues regarding fair housing, multi-family property operation, license and permit requirements and eviction laws.
- Draft corporate policies and procedures/oversee compliance of such policies.
- Handle real estate related matters including condemnation proceedings, easement agreements, etc.
- The most applicable candidates will possess between 5-10 years experience overall.
- Previous experience overseeing similar responsibilities within a similar industry a plus.
- Prior in-house experience is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Bonus Opportunities
- Stock Awards
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- BCBS PPO Health Insurance
- 401k with 4% match