Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobes all about. We give everyonefrom emerging artists to global brandseverything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. Were passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Were on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
We’re looking for outstanding legal minds to help us craft and drive the debate on privacy, big data, AI, IoT (and many more acronyms). This is your chance to work in San Francisco for a global brand with an unparalleled culture where privacy really matters. Join a growing team led by a Chief Privacy Officer who is a respected industry leader with vision. She thinks outside of the box, drives business solutions, and cares about your career development.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the Engineering, Product, Design, Security, and Corporate teams to assess potential privacy and security risks and regulatory requirements related to Adobes use of vendors, marketing and sales activities, and employee matters
- Provide strategic advice to address privacy and security risks while supporting product innovation.
- Conduct privacy assessments of business initiatives, lead privacy compliance documentation and support compliance certifications.
- Assist in developing and maintaining privacy policies and procedures as well as fact sheets and other communications materials.
- Collaborate with internal business partners on the review of Adobe products, services, and initiatives to assess legal compliance and provide practical advice.
- Assist corporate, product, and marketing teams with developing marketing strategies and collateral to tell our privacy story.
- Review/draft a variety of agreements related to data, privacy and security, including vendor and customer agreements.
- Help develop standard practices related to Adobe customer experience, including addressing customer questions about Adobes privacy policies and practices.
- Be an evangelist inside Adobe to help grow our culture of privacy (e.g., conduct trainings, represent the privacy team in product strategy and design sessions).
What you need to succeed
- J.D. degree and membership in at least one state bar preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant privacy experience, including prior in-house or law firm experience.
- Familiarity and interest in new media and emerging digital technologies.
- Familiarity with privacy laws and regulations covering healthcare, financial services and insurance industries.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strategic problem solver with excellent legal and business judgment.
- Creative self-starter, pro-active worker and great teammate who values collaboration and mentoring within the team.
- Strong understanding and experience with international privacy laws.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a great sense of humor and dedication to integrity.
- Great at working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Help develop industry policy positions on privacy and really leave your mark on the space.
- Be part of an outstanding Privacy, Trust & Safety Team.
- Work out of the historic Baker & Hamilton building.
- All the great benefits Adobe has to offer, to include working hard and smart but enjoying shutdowns in July and December