Intel is seeking a Tax Director to join its Global Tax Planning and M&A team to play an integral role in M&A and divestiture transaction structuring and global tax planning. This position is based in Santa Clara, California, and it reports to the Senior Tax Counsel in charge of Global Tax Planning and M&A.
- Develop and implement strategic tax planning related to global acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and equity investments.
- Review, manage and support end-to-end acquisition and divestiture activities involving term sheet, due diligence, deal negotiation, work plan preparation and post-deal close integration.
- Collaborate and support Legal and Business Development teams on acquisition and divestiture strategies.
- Develop and analyze US international and foreign tax planning strategies to mitigate global tax risks and optimize efficiency with respect to offshore operations and structure.
- Collaborate with global cross-functional teams in Legal, Treasury, Accounting and Tax Operations.
- Support tax policy initiatives and draft position papers related to legislative and regulatory developments.
- Collaborate with Tax Operations team on tax provision matters associated with acquisition, divestiture and global tax planning.
- Strong knowledge of US international taxation (e.g., subpart F, FTC, GILTI, FDII, BEAT).
- Excellent research and analytical skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, project management, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and meet targeted deadlines for project completion.
MST, J.D. or LLM
10 years of experience in the tax function at a multinational corporation, or public accounting/law firms.
Inside this Business Group
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.