Job Description Join T-Mobiles All-Star Legal Team! We are looking for a Senior Corporate Counsel Commercial Real Estate to provide cradle-to-grave legal counsel and support on all aspects of T-Mobiles commercial real estate portfolio.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self starters who are ready to go go go And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
- Draft, review and negotiate office, distribution center leases and lease related agreements, including letters of intent, construction, and architect agreements.
- Negotiate and manage real property acquisitions and dispositions
- Strategic advice and counsel to T-Mobiles business team, executives and senior members of the Legal Department regarding commercial real estate transactions, including due diligence, design and construction matters, insurance, tax, and environmental liability.
- Effective management and resolution of lease, property management, construction and landlord/tenant related issues and disputes.
- Cost effective management of outside counsel.
Company Profile As Americas Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The companys advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http: www.t-mobile.com
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school.
- Admission to a state bar, with the ability to become a licensed attorney or in-house counsel in the State of Washington.
- Minimum 7 years of real estate experience in large law firm and/or corporate legal department.
- Experience handling high volume of commercial real estate transactions.
- Team player with excellent written, verbal communication, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong time management skills, with emphasis on process efficiencies
- Results oriented leader with executive maturity to render legal advice to senior leaders and executive management.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple responsibilities and effectively manage complex projects.
- Telecom and prior managerial experience a plus.
Schedule Full Time Travel Required? No