As part of the legal team you will support a portfolio of complex deals, with the following key responsibilities:
- Advise commercial teams on shaping of the business opportunity, which can include clinical trials, collaboration agreements, distribution and SaaS agreements, partnerships and joint ventures with pharmaceutical manufacturers, insurance providers and hospital groups.
- Advise on HIPPA and data privacy compliance and negotiate data privacy provisions in contracts and commercial agreements.
- Form part of the negotiation team to conclude the contractual documents.
- Manage the escalation process for key legal and commercial risks.
- Prepare and provide briefings to legal and business approvers, and other stakeholders.
Experience / Training:
- 5+ years post-qualifying experience.
- Experience in technology and/or relevant complex commercial transactions that demonstrates a degree of transactional responsibility.
- Experience in the negotiation of clinical trial agreements would be desirable.
- Previous experience in a law firm or in a fast-paced corporate legal group for an IT services vendor would be of assistance in performing this role.
- Admitted to legal practice the United States
- Juris Doctor
- Intellectual curiosity to continuously learn about new technologies and market trends and to leverage technology to unleash the potential of our people
- Ability to embrace change in a world of ambiguity to develop yourself and to be inspired to reach further in your achievements
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing services and offerings including identifying and managing new risks as they arise