Key Responsibilities Include
- Provide high quality, timely and practical legal advice and support, identify and resolve critical legal and business issues arising from various transactions within pre-clinical, clinical, business development and research and development.
- Lead the negotiation and drafting of a wide range of agreements
- Develop and present materials on relevant laws and legal/business issues
- Assist with the companys SEC filings
- Support securities offerings, financings and other significant transactions as they arise
- Support the Head of Intellectual Property as needed
- Play a key role in building and driving a culture of compliance throughout the organization
- Perform other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by senior leadership
- J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school and admission to at least one state bar
- A combination of at least 5-7 years large law firm and/or bio/pharma company experience
- Significant transactional experience primarily drafting and negotiating a wide range of agreements, including licensing agreements, collaboration agreements, materials transfer, clinical trial and sponsored research agreements
- Strong, pragmatic business acumen with the ability to anticipate and estimate risks strategically, be adaptable and flexible in his approach to successfully manage conflicting priorities while meeting scheduled deadlines, and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and high energy environment
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Self-motivaed with a strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent productivity, organizational and time management abilities
Working at Frequency
At Frequency Therapeutics, we believe that we have the best chance to achieve our mission by creating an environment where our collective problem-solving and leadership skills are put to work, so collaboratively, we can solve some of the most complex challenges in medicine. We are focused on developing new treatments to potentially help millions of patients with novel therapeutics. This requires both a willingness to be audacious in our pursuits and relentless in our focus and commitment to research and patients. We look for individuals who are both highly skilled and self-aware, who are willing to challenge leadership and their colleagues, are entrepreneurial by nature and who are undeterred by uncertainty.
Please visit www.frequencytx.comfor more information.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package. For consideration, please submit CV and cover letter.