- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) and Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school.
- 12+ years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, specifically relevant legal experience with employment litigation, including 4 years of leadership.
- Admission to bar in any state.
- In depth knowledge of federal and state employment laws and regulations including Title VII, FEHA Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, EEO laws, wage and hour and other federal and local laws affecting the employer-employee relationship.
- Experience with AAPs and OFCCP audits.
Demonstrated & successful ability to integrate with and provide strategic counsel to internal business partners.
- Possess strong client-relations, interpersonal, written and oral communication and analytic skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally with all levels of management regarding complex employment legal issues.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities and work with various stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a team-driven, business-centered environment.
- Ability to partner with clients to achieve results that make business sense, including identifying opportunities for cost-effective process improvements.
- Relocation is not available for this position.
- Sponsorship is not available for this position.