SS&C Innovest seeks a Vice President, Risk Compliance to join its Operations team. Apply your cutting-edge skills to support a powerful suite of products serving the financial services industry.
With offices in New York, Texas and California, SS&C Innovest specializes in trust, wealth management, payments, unique and hard-to-value assets, securities operations, and information systems.
This position is responsible for managing and maintaining SS&C Innovests risk controls and ensuring compliance with all policies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and maintain all Risk policies
- Partner with internal delivery teams and provide compliance guidance on Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Support audits, regulatory exams and enterprise risk initiatives
- Manage client risk assessments, vendor due diligence, and SOC audits
- Lead the annual FedRAMP audit examination. Strong familiarity with Federal compliance standards such as NIST 800-53, FIPS and FedRAMP a must
- Staying current on changing regulatory environment and assessing impacts on the organization
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in the area compliance or risk management in technology or financial services, including experience in with the regulatory framework governing the financial services industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining superior results
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and interact successfully with diverse teams across the organization
- Good project management skills as well as written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Passion and expertise in governance, risk, and compliance disciplines, with an ability to be confident, respectful and articulate when registering dissenting opinions
- Significant experience with SOC, FedRAMP and Risk Management controls and concepts
- Highly motivated & driven team player
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full Time
Location: New York, NY
Work authorization: United States (Required)
If you’ve got what it takes to be a great Vice President, Audit and Compliance, and want to work with a hardworking, success-oriented, and fun team, then apply today.
SS&C Innovest is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.