We are a locally owned construction company who specializes in the replacing of roofs, gutters, and sidings that have been damaged by storms. We offer our services to homeowners who have storm damage and guide them through the insurance claim process. We remove the burden on the homeowners by managing the entire process for them to ensure it is seamless from start to finish. Because of this, homeowners rarely pay anything out of pocket- at most they pay a small deductible.
The Staff Attorney position will perform legal research and provide legal services to company management and staff covering a wide array of legal matters.
- Reviewing and drafting customer agreements, liens processes, corporate lease agreements, employment contracts and legal compliance
- Development of corporate policies and compliance procedures
- Assisting with employment matters
- other tasks as assigned.
This position will also act as a liaison for the company in legal matters, and coordinate with outside counsel as needed. Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment is needed. A valid license to practice law in the State of Illinois and working knowledge of regulatory and legal issues are requirements. Assume other duties as assigned.
- W2 Position- Full-time – Salary
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K with generous company match
Compensation offered with this role will be based on work experience and capability
Advocate Construction is a drug-free and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Visit us at http: www.advocateroofing.com/ to learn more!