Core Job Duties:
- Execute global commercial sales technology transactions including deal structuring, drafting, negotiation and risk review across a range of areas including software, SaaS, PaaS and sell-with partnerships (resellers, VARs, SIs, ISVs, etc.).
- Continuously improve and develop our enterprise software & SaaS sales contracting framework including templates, playbooks and training to enable scale with intelligent risk taking
- Deploy and manage effective digital contracts systems and processes to enable data driven negotiation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Registered to practice as a lawyer in a major legal jurisdiction.
- Relevant legal and/or contracts experience at a leading law-firm, government agency, and/or company.
- Extensive commercial contracting experience in enterprise software including for SaaS, PaaS, sell-with partnerships, cloud, data and analytics, IIoT and/or technology transactions
- Customer focus and business acumen
- High motivation with boundless energy to get stuff done.
- Desire to innovate, disrupt and challenge the status quo.