The Corporate Counsel advises AMN leadership and team members on activities and processes related to various issues that will include (1) the negotiation and drafting of complex contractual agreements, (2) advising on external regulations or laws affecting business practices and (3) other general corporate matters.
- Proactively provide legal support and clear, pragmatic advice to internal clients on a broad range of issues, including but not limited to general business law, employment related laws, contractual matters, corporate governance, and compliance related issues.
- Drafts, negotiates, and advises internal clients on a broad range of contractual matters to support the Companys businesses, including template legal documents and agreements
- Manage outside legal counsel engaged by the company on matters requiring specialized knowledge or expertise
- Develop and conduct training for internal stakeholders or business partners
- Assist department team members with AMNs Ethics in Action program and activities or resources to promote AMNs Core Values and commitment to ethics
- Comfortable working autonomously with senior leaders and executive management
- Develop self-service tools and conduct training for internal stakeholders or business partners on a variety of legal, contractual and compliance issues
Education, Certifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- An active license to practice law in any state
- 3-5 years of experience as an attorney in a well-regarded firm or an in-house practice
Familiarity with public company requirements with strong contract drafting and negotiation experience
Respect ? Passion ? Continuous Improvement ? Trust ? Customer Focus ? Innovation
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer
We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
We value professionalism in everything we do this includes the professional presence we project as we interact with internal and external customers.