Responsible for taking technical support calls from customers andtroubleshooting to identify appropriate resolution for managed servicessuch as managed broadband, and managed Wi-Fi, managed router. Verifies
network outages and escalate to appropriate fix agents to ensure timelyresolution (Tier 2, field operations etc.) with a primary emphasis on aquality first call resolution. Accurately documents problems including
detection information, diagnostic results and repair information byutilizing the trouble ticketing system, customer portal and networkmonitoring tools. Uses multiple software systems and applications toensure customer service orders and repair tickets are completedaccurately and on-time. Works on straight forward tasks usingestablished procedures.
– Handle inbound customer repair request via phone, portal, email, andnetwork monitoring tools.
– Manage ticket queues.
– Interface with incumbent local exchange carriers, field servicetechnicians and other internal partners as needed to resolve customertroubles.
– Provide all customer communications including status updates andinbound automatic call distributor (ACD) calls.
– Independently recognize and diffuse escalated customer situationswhile setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
– Communicate with customers in a professional manner in all situationswhile demonstrating courtesy, patience and troubleshooting skills incustomer relations.
– Achieve standards for consistent performance (scorecards).
– Utilize tools and resources to troubleshoot and repair managedservices customer problems.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Associate’s Degree or Equivalent
– Network+, CCENT, Ciena CE-A or similar industry certifications highly preferred.
– Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer