SOURCE Global is looking for a Manager of Legal Affairs to join our Legal team. This role is based in Scottsdale, AZ and will report to the General Counsel. At a glance, this position is responsible for managing, organizing, and assisting as needed with the high-volume workload of the Legal Department within a fast-growing, mission-driven business that is committed to solving the global water crisis.
In this role, you will:
- drafting and reviewing legal documents associated with the companys day-to-day business (e.g., NDAs, Service Agreements)
- tracking, organizing, and maintaining documentation related to the companys global transactions
- coordinating, assigning, and tracking Legal Department workload
- assisting with light administrative duties of the Legal Department (primarily scheduling and document signing and transmission).
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate excels is someone who embraces a mentality of Yes, If. Theyve got grit and tenacity and are ready to jump in and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Have excellent communication skills and high emotional IQ to regularly and productively communicate with all internal customer departments (including other executives) to drive timelines and deliverables for the Legal Department and the company
Candidates for the position should have a minimum of 2 (with 5 preferred) years of paralegal experience and a paralegal certificate or associates degree.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As a Manager of Legal Affairs at SOURCE Global, youll experience a great deal of variety from day-to-day. You will never be bored! Some days may require more time on writing or drafting documents, and others may be spent in meetings. You will communicate with virtually every department in the company. You will be the person that keeps the trains on the track for the Legal Department.
The typical work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. Some weekend work may be required when workload is heavy, but weekend work is typically left to your discretion in terms of when to complete it.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 13 paid holidays
- Employer-paid short-term disability and long-term disability plans
- Employer-paid life insurance
ABOUT SOURCE GLOBAL
The Zero Mass Water team comes to work every morning with one purpose: perfecting your water and the water of everyone on this planet. Together with our customers, our partners, and our team, we are transforming the human relationship with water.
Our Vision / Perfecting water for every person, every place
Our Mission / Making drinking water an unlimited resource
Our Product / We designed SOURCE: a HydropanelTM that meets the drinking water needs of the more than seven billion people on Earth. Applying thermodynamics, materials science, and controls technology, SOURCE needs only sunlight and air to make drinking water each day at homes, schools, offices, and more.