Poshmark is the largest community marketplace for fashion where anyone can buy, sell and share their personal style. With millions of shoppers and seller stylists, Poshmark brings together a vibrant community every day to express themselves and share their love of fashion.
Poshmark is looking for a Corporate Counsel with deep experience in corporate securities, governance, and compliance matters to join the best legal team in Silicon Valley! This position will report to the General Counsel and help drive and support all things securities, compliance, and corporate governance.
- Support all securities and compliance matters
- Lead drafting and filing of all securities and regulatory documentation
- Work closely with legal operations on stock and ESPP plan administration
- Oversee and advise on SEC and governance matters
- Support finance, accounting, and investor relations departments
- Establish efficient processes for meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements
- Assist where needed on other legal matters, both domestic and international
- Establishment of Poshmarks corporate securities, compliance, and governance program, with development of functional relationships across applicable stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective execution of corporate matters and deliverables.
12+ Month Accomplishments:
- Continuous build and improvement of Poshmarks corporate securities, compliance, and governance program in a proactive and thoughtful manner.
- Strong academic credentials
- 5-7 years direct experience in securities and compliance
- Recent in-house public company experience in similar role
- Significant experience in the drafting and coordination of securities filings, including form 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, proxy statements, and similar
- Experience working with the SEC, including knowledge of the 33 Act, 34 Act, reg FD, and applicable listing rules
- Experience administering stock plans, as well as equity management systems
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent business judgement and attention to detail
- Excitement to work with an awesome team, have fun, and build something special!
Poshmark is a leading social commerce platform for the next generation of retailers and shoppers. Through technology, our mission is to build the worlds most connected shopping experience, while empowering people to build thriving retail businesses. Since launching in 2011, Poshmark has become a vibrant social shopping community with seven million Seller Stylists helping 60 million users discover items they love from over 100 million listings. The company is backed by the worlds leading investment firms including Mayfield, Menlo Ventures, GGV Capital, Temasek, Inventus Capital, Uncork Capital, Union Grove Venture Partners, Shea Ventures and AngelList. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, or find us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
At Poshmark, were constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. Were disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. Were nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. Were invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever.
Heres what well set you up with:
- A team that is invested in your career growth and training
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience
- Company sponsors up to 100% cost for your health, dental and vision plans and up to 90% for your dependents
- Work alongside world-class talent
- Flexible vacation / paid time off policy
- Parental leave
- Personal style encouraged (or not, whatever youre in to)
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.