AB InBev is presenting a unique opportunity that allows an ambitious compliance professional to work in a truly global function. We are seeking a candidate with unyielding integrity, an innovative mindset, solid communication skills, sound judgment, strong curiosity, outstanding analytical skills and passion for challenges. We will reward the ideal candidate with the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative team and business stakeholders to join the companys global compliance program. Position will be based in St. Louis, Missouri with a global remit.
- Work closely with our global teams and other functional groups to drive our Ethics & Compliance strategies
- Lead and manage complex cross-border internal and regulatory-driven investigations
- Provide ad-hoc Ethics & Compliance advice under corruption (FCPA), competition, data privacy, anti-money laundering and employment laws
- Apply learnings and insights from BrewRIGHT, our awardwinning compliance data analytics tool to enhance our ethics and compliance program
- Design, update, communicate and enforce Ethics & Compliance policies, procedures and controls
- Mange complex compliance and regulatory investigations
- Support the preparation and delivery of Ethics & Compliance training
- Manage and improve the companys compliance system tools, including the whistleblower hotline, case management tool, and compliance request portal
- Monitor and analyze new and developing laws, regulations and enforcement activity
- Practicing attorney
- Target is 6-10 years relevant work experience, such as working within a law firm, an accounting firm, a consulting firm or a regulator, or at a compliance role in a corporate or a financial institution
- Detailed knowledge of anti-corruption, economic sanctions, anti-money laundering, data privacy and employment laws
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with tight deadline
- Aptitude for working with technology and data analytics
- Fully fluent in English at a professional level; additional language skills a plus
About AB InBev
- Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with secondary listings on the Mexico (MEXBOL: ANB) and South Africa (JSE: ANH) stock exchanges and with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD).
- Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Becks, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Cristal, Harbin, Jupiler, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, and Skol. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations.
- Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 175,000 employees based in nearly 50 countries worldwide. For 2018, AB InBevs reported revenue was 54.6 billion USD (excluding JVs and associates).