TMP Worldwide, a global leader in talent acquisition technologies, is seeking an Associate General Counsel. Reporting directly to the General Counsel, the Associate General Counsel will work directly with sales and account teams, product development and our creative department.
Primary responsibilities include drafting and negotiating SaaS agreements, services agreements, data security agreements, vendor agreements, media commission agreements, sales contracts, strategic alliances, licenses, IP agreements and other inbound and outbound commercial agreements. Other duties include advising senior management on applicable developments in state and federal regulations, including those relating to employment law. The Associate General Counsel will provide legal support on corporate organizational, commercial, financing, real estate and facilities, and transactional matters, including mergers & acquisitions.
The candidate should be able to work independently and to manage work coming from multiple sources under tight deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills are a must. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and an effective negotiator. Should thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- JD from accredited law school and admission to New York State Bar.
- 3-5+ years of law firm and/or in-house experience.
- Experience drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including NDAs, professional services, SaaS, media commission and technology partner agreements.
- Experience advising on a variety of other legal matters, including M&A, employment law, and data protection and privacy.
- Comfortable and adept at partnering with members of Sales in fast-paced commercial transactions.
- Well-organized and hardworking, with the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure.
- Computer proficiency across MS Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.