DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation, surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Business Analyst or Consortium Support Representative (CSR). Currently 100% Telework due to COVID-19 pandemic, after all return to work anticipate this position MAY allow 2 days remote.
The selected candidate will perform Consortium Support Representative (CSR) duties including technical liaison, project scheduling, and sustaining support to information workers who use a portfolio of business capabilities including Microsoft SharePoint. Responsibilities include conducting stakeholder meetings, documentation of business requirements, coordinating with technical developers to build solutions, conducting business analysis of technical solutions to meet stakeholder requirements. Additionally, the selected candidate will assist with development, testing, instructional documentation, supporting educate and inform campaigns, and process improvement to continually improve user experience. The candidate will support an Organization’s SharePoint 2013 to 2019 migration, migration to Azure Cloud and utilization of Office 365 capabilities.
The CSR will:
– Serve as the primary liaison, embedded in the customer organization, with MilTech Solutions for all services and products.
– Have a detailed understanding of and visibility across all products and services and how they are being utilized within the MilTech customer base. Be cognizant of existing and emerging customer business challenges.
– Utilize traditional agile project management methodologies to lead and participate in customer efforts. Act as Scrum Master to help facilitate customer meetings
– Develop pros, cons, analysis of alternatives and recommendation briefings to the customer. Perform analysis based on business requirements and detailed examination of solutions available in the MilTech portfolio, across the MilTech customer base, and other sources.
– Meet with customers regularly to translate business needs into development requirements, and work with internal MilTech divisions to implement requirements as needed.
– Coordinate all internal MilTech activities as an advocate for the customer, providing a “single face to the customer across all capability sets.
– Track MilTech and customer project efforts. Provide regular detailed project information on performance and schedule to stakeholders through Microsoft Project and periodic reports.
– Meet with customers regularly to ensure products are being used effectively and develop methods to increase usage and positive mission impact and return on investment across all capabilities.
– Understand Knowledge Management principles of tacit and explicit knowledge collection techniques to best advise customers.
– Understand statutory records management and policy in order to assist the customer implement and sustain the Army Records Management functions
– Provide Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/SPO support at Site Owner or Site Collection Administrator (SCA) level
– Provide Microsoft Project Web Administrator level support for MS Project efforts
Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology management, business analysis, or related field.
Remarkable customer service. Ability to influence stakeholders, negotiate acceptable solutions, and deliver qualified results. Demonstrated track record of following through on commitments.
Proven ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, manage changing customer priorities, and transition between multiple tasks. Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/SPO Site Owner or Site Collection Administration
Exceptional analytical, innovative and conceptual thinking.
Excellent documentation skills. Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Scrum master experience facilitating sessions and proven experience with agile project management methodologies.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, PowerBI Desktop, and OneNote.
History of supporting successful projects through all phases of the project lifecycle.
Proven experience in information security awareness and practices required by the DoD.
Required/Desired Education & Certifications:
— Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
— CompTIA A+, Net+, or Security+
— Microsoft SharePoint Computing Environment certification
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers’ business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA’s people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA’s guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA’s online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call #dsa209