DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements. Temporary telework may be involved upon award due to COVID-19 Restrictions at Ft. Knox.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an experienced Software Architect
The Software Architect will support the Army Human Resources Command (HRC) located at Fort Knox, KY. The scope of this effort is to provide a select range of IT services for specific activities within HRC. The IT services encompass all activities necessary to provide secure enterprise-wide systems sustainment, management, enhancement, development and integration services for the lifecycle administration and deployment functions. DSA will assist the HRC in the goal of meeting the vision of the Army G6 of a secure, standard based environment.
The candidate should possess the following experience:
* 10 plus years’ experience with DoD or Army software and applications development, installation, maintenance, operation, and testing efforts.
* 2 plus years’ experience working in an Agile development team.
* Detailed understanding of DevSecOps
* Experience implementing DevSecOps automation tools, process, governance, and culture
* Experience developing software utilizing various programming languages, especially Java
* Experience providing technical leadership and coaching to multiple teams
* Expertise collaborating with technical experts and stakeholders to determine functional and non-functional requirements for applications
* Strong background and experience with system and software design, development, and sustainment concepts
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Scrum Master Certification
* Masters or Bachelors with 10 years experience
Desired experience includes the following:
* Experience transitioning applications development efforts from Waterfall to Agile
* Detailed understanding of UML and other modeling methods (e.g., DoDAF)
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers’ business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA’s people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA’s guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA’s online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call #dsa209