Ripple is seeking to hire a bright, energetic and self-motivated litigator with at least five years of experience to join Ripple’s Legal Team. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with teams throughout the company to support a fast-growing global business. As an integral part of our small but agile Legal Team, you will work on some of the most exciting legal and business issues in fintech today. This position will report to Ripple’s Director of Litigation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be responsible for a variety of pre-litigation, litigation and regulatory matters.
- Proactively manage all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motion practice, witness preparation and trial.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal business partners to provide strategic and proactive legal advice on litigation and regulatory issues.
- Manage external advisors engaged to support projects.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- J.D. from a top-tier law school.
- 5+ years practicing law at a leading law firm, in-house experience a plus.
- Strong litigation experience through all stages of litigation.
- Excellent problem solving skills, judgment, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and act decisively.
- Ability to present complex issues in a clear and concise manner and provide succinct, practical and results-oriented legal advice.
- Organized, detail-oriented, resourceful and flexible.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match), fully paid parental leave, commuter benefits
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Employee giving match
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
- Weekly company meeting – ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!