VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Role: UI Developer with ETL/Data Integration Experience
Location: Sterling, VA, Nashville, TN (Initial Remote)
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
The UI Developer will play a key role in the design, development and testing phases client’s SDLC process. Primary duties are to design, develop, and maintain ETL applications using ETL tools. Daily activities include a broad mix of designing and building ETL applications, integration with 3rd providing data and analysis on an ad hoc basis, troubleshooting reporting issues, performance tuning and interacting with Data Modelers, third party vendors, and Business Analysts/Deliver Managers.
Duties / Responsibilities:
System Development: The ETL Developer will participate in full project lifecycle in implementing new or enhancing application systems (both in-house and third vendor packages).
• Performs systems design and analysis, develop code, and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems users and applications components
• Develop and support ETL Center of Excellence, ETL processes implementation, ongoing development and operations.
• Develop and execute Azure migration strategy for ETL/ELT processes
• Early identification of development issues and corrective action to mitigate issues is required with these responsibilities.
• Determine the best tool to development and maintain the functional or reporting requirement using a “”best-of-the-breed”” development approach.
• Respond to production troubles and user inquiries
• Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences and management
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and a team player
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
• 4+ years overall database software development experience
• 3+ years hands on experience ETL/Data Integration tools (Power BI, Data Factory, SSIS & SSRS)
• Excellent understanding of database fundamentals – SQL Experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL), database design, and modeling principles
• Experience in programming languages like Java, Scala, C#, Spark.
• 2+ years hands on experience in scripting languages like python, R.
• Proficient in one or more following skill sets: React.js, HTML5, CSS3, node.js, REST APIs, Machine learning.
• Experience in using Microsoft Azure for Data and Analytics solutions (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Analytics/ USQL, Azure Storage, Databricks
• Excellent in ETL design skills as well as hands-on experience developing ETL mappings
• Database optimizations and performance Tuning Experience
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket etc.
• Agile/Scrum/Iterative development methodology experience.
• Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment
• Strong communication skills and able to work well in a team setting
• Ability to multi-task, work on many projects at once, delegate effectively
• Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
Key Skills: UI, Data Analysis, ETL, Power BI, Azure, Python, React.js, Financial data reporting.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
************* /> Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc