Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Companys Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company’s use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
- Contract, survey and title review;
- Land entitlement issues;
- Drafting documents and negotiations with brokers, sellers/buyers, developers and title companies in connection with land acquisition, divestment and leasing;
- Design and construction issues;
- Property portfolio management, including negotiation and preparation of lease renewals/amendments, insurance matters, property disputes and development issues;
- Provide counsel to our corporate/subsidiary business groups on general contract matters.
- Must exhibit experience in commercial real estate matters, including, but not limited to, the acquisition and/or lease of both unimproved land and operating facilities
- The application of legal knowledge and skills and negotiating tactics to different situations is required.
- Requires dealing with internal and external contacts and provides professional service on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
- Juris Doctorate degree
- Member in good standing with State Bar of North Carolina
- A minimum of five years experience in contract review/real estate