In this role, you’ll collaborate with our adventurous team of automation engineers on the full stack development of automation software for ECU test deployment. You’ll be utilizing hardware and measurement abstraction drivers, building sequence/scripting tools, and building/deploying custom applications to remote sites. If you are interested in this position please applied directly on this website.
– Work with cross functional software teams to create requirements and standards for ECU test software
– Design scalable, modular, reusable, extensible, and simple drivers, scripts, and software tools
– Develop efficient test automation scripting to support various testing from validation to end-of-line
– Manage software through source code control and release procedures
– Debug ECU communication and tester software issues
– Generate software test requirements and use requirement management tools
– Compile test data to demonstrate the automation software meets the specified requirements
– Collaborate closely with module owners to ensure component and module level test reports are being generated in a timely manner
– Assist with scheduling component and module test reports accordingly to priorities/program needs
– Perform data analysis to support documentation of performance and durability test reports for validation of components
– Collaborate closely with cross functional groups to troubleshoot and isolate problems in our electronics modules, test equipment, or automated test systems
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.