You could be the Systems Engineer that this local client working with Robert Half Technology is seeking to join their team. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the South Brunswick, New Jersey area.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER/NETWORK ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Will create system images and updates the Imaging Server which deploys system images
– Will create scripts to automate common tasks
– Will create Technical Documentation as needed for the environment
– Serves as administrator for the Office 365 environment
– Creates and modifies new Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
– Approves and pushes updates via Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
– Writes training documentation and assists with drafting and modification of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as needed
– Decommissions systems, as necessary
Manages Cisco Networking Infrastructure, which includes, but is not limited to: Network Switches and Firewalls; Creates rules and demilitarized zones (DMZs), as needed
Manages and supports Wireless Networks including, but not limited to: identifying and monitoring network issues and creating and implementing solutions
Manages dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP), domain name system (DNS), Active Directory, Networking, Firewalls (software and hardware)
For consideration please email
– Hands-on, working knowledge of, and experience with, desktop hardware and peripheral units/components and their connectivity in a wired and/or wireless environment, PC and computer terminology, PC operating systems/applications
– Hands-on, working knowledge of, and experience with. Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Office products
– Understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Servers
– Understanding and working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
– Understanding and working knowledge of Office365
– Working knowledge of Cisco IOS software and routing protocols
– Working knowledge of VMWare
– Working knowledge of EMC storage
– Ability and willingness to work additional hours as needed
For consideration please email
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.