If you’re looking for full-time work as a Software Developer, this opportunity for a talented and detail oriented candidate in the Summit, New Jersey area could be perfect for you. We’re looking for someone to be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company, so if that’s you, apply today! Applicants should have a growth mindset and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
– Do business with Scrum team to submit meticulous work estimates
– Customarily implement code-review and join with other developers
– Yield clear and consistent correspondences around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
– Diagnose and contribute production support
– Less than one year of experience preferred
– It is preferred for applicants to have experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc.
– This position will be the best fit for a candidate with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
– Python experience
– Experience with SQL
– Expertise in C#
– Comprehensive knowledge of C Sharp Programming (C#)
– Strong familiarity with C++
– This position will be the best fit for a candidate with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc.
– Prior work with API design
– It is preferred for applicants to have familiarity with scrum
– It is preferred for applicants to have knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF
– You’ll be a good fit for this position if you can write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.