Position: Systems Administrator
Location: Pasadena, CA
Target Salary: $75K – $85K + Overtime Pay
Core Skills: Windows Server Administration, Active Directory, Windows 8 and above, VMware or VMware HyperV, Exchange 2013 and above, or experience migrating Exchange to cloud environment
Robert Half Technology currently has an opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to bring their skills and know-how to a thriving company. Ideal candidates should have experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) and feel confident working in a fast paced environment. To thrive in this role, you should be a natural problem solver and have a strong sense of ownership. Come work as a full-time Systems Administrator in Los Angeles, California. Apply via the application today.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Guide and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
– Keep servers, load-balancers, and data storage in service across various locations
– Engage in service capacity planning, demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning
– Skilled in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
– Foundational knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
– Windows Server Administration (adds & changes, storage and backup), Active Directory (permissions, groups, administration), Windows 8 and above
– Virtualization platforms: VMware or VMware HyperV
– Exchange 2013 and above, or experience migrating Exchange to cloud environment
– 2+ years of related experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP)
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Catherine Hamilton at **
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.