You could work onsite as a Senior Project Manager in the Transport industry by joining our local client’s existing team. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Peachtree Corners, Georgia area. As Senior Project Manager, you could manage key projects as part of our client’s strategic business plan. This position must ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, because it serves as a key member of the team. You will also be responsible for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Submit your application today!
What you get to do every day
– Sets schedules and milestones with inputs from all other teams assigned to that product, manages project scope and timelines
– Coordinates with the Product Owner/Product Manager to facilitate creation and maintenance of the Project Roadmap
– Offers detailed reporting to management on milestone completion, project status, and risk assessments
– Teams up with Product Owner/Product Manager to see to it that the product vision and high-level business objectives are apparent and accomplishable
– Be instrumental to classify, identify, and manage risk for functional improvement requests
– Make it easier for the team focus on the on-time delivery of agreed products
– Work in close collaboration and communicates with developers, technical team members, designers, and stakeholders
– Help to manage dependencies among cross-product teams
– Engages with the Product Owner/Product Manager to turn the product roadmap into executable projects
– Lists out and supervises the sprint planning and grooming meetings and follows ticket assignments
– Make certain that the functional requirements are tracked, achievable, and met
– Determines project with correct ticket workflows and boards
– Acquires information from technical leads, QA leads and business analysts into counsel
– Supplies the daily stand-ups, safeguarding they are brief, focused, and timely
– Work side by side with the Product Owner/Product Manager, Business Analyst, QA Manager and Product Specialist
– Determines the RACI matrix for projects in a product line
– Masters deployment scheduling in coordination with tech lead, Product Owner, and Dev Ops
– Monitors and schedules projects – as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
– Contributes as Scrum Master for the developers on the team – clearing obstacles, ensuring the team is working effectively, and leading scrum ceremonies
– Drives project planning
– Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
– Knowledge of Agile SDLC
– Proficiency in Agile project management
– Foundational knowledge in logistics
– Solid understanding of project management
– Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
– A Project Management (PMP) certification is required for success at this position.
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– If you are familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies, you can succeed in this position
– Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
– Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
– Project management skills, strong operational abilities, and demonstrated leadership and supervisory qualifications
– Flexible and focused
– Minimum of 3 years of relevant Project Management experience
– Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.