We are seeking a Clayton, Missouri Systems Engineer for an immediate opportunity through Robert Half Technology. You will be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client’s network and wireless infrastructure in this Systems Engineer position. This is a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity. Act now and submit an application today!
– Lend a hand to the design of information and operational support systems
– Maintain contact with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
– Oversee and follow up on all installed systems and infrastructure
– Maintain, test, configure, and install application software, operating systems, and system management tools
– Hold up redundancy strategies, backup, and security
– Follow and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, detect possible solutions, and work together with developers to fulfill those fixes
– Write down and keep up custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
– Display active participation to warrant the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
– Assist with 2nd and 3rd level support
– Experience with automation software is required for success at this position
– This position will be the best fit for a candidate who has solid scripting skills
– Foundational knowledge in PowerShell
– Deep understanding of PowerShell
– Microsoft Office 365 experience
– Microsoft Exchange experience
– Microsoft Outlook experience highly desired
– Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks is required for success at this position
– Applicants who have solid networking knowledge are preferred
– Applicants should have experience with virtualization and containerization
– Experience with monitoring systems is required for success at this position
– If you have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems, you will be strongly preferred for this position
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.