Our Corporate Payments division offers a broad suite of corporate payments solutions with vertical-specific applications, which enable our customers to manage and control electronic payments across their enterprise, optimize corporate spending and offer innovative services that increase employee efficiency and customer loyalty. Our primary corporate payments products include virtual cards, purchasing cards, travel & entertainment (T&E) cards, and cross-border payment facilitation. These products are predominately marketed in North America, with cross-border payments also offered in the United Kingdom and Australia. This collection of comprehensive solutions positions us to enable automation and savings across a users entire accounts payables (A/P) process, including both domestic and international payables.
The candidate will draft, review and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including direct customer agreements for various products, service provider agreements, and partner contracts, while engaging with internal stakeholders and resources. Experience with financial services rules, regulations and requirements is optimal, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
- View themselves as part of the broader business team helping the business find ways to achieve its goals rather than merely spotting risks and putting up roadblocks
- Intellectually inquisitive
- Have a strong desire to help the business succeed for its shareholders and employees
- Be knowledgeable, intelligent and creative
- Be hard working
- Hit the ground running
- Be responsive and responsible
- Be able to work independently
- Be able to work on many matters simultaneously without letting balls drop
- Be proactive
- Have common sense
- Work well under pressure
- Be confident and also open to constructive feedback
- Be a team player
- Be self-sufficient, there is no administrative support.
Desired experience and qualifications:
- 2-4 + years of commercial contract experience, primarily in the payments industry
- JD from a top-ranked U.S. law school preferred
Member is good standing with local legal bar association
- Active bar membership in at least one U.S. jurisdiction