Keller Management Services, LLC is the parent company of leading specialty construction companies across North America. We are seeking an Attorney to join our legal team, based in corporate headquarters at Hanover, MD.
In this diverse and fast paced position, you will be responsible for a broad spectrum of legal matters.
Duties will include: contract review and negotiation, claims preparation, collection, management of employment and litigation defense, participation in employment policies, audits and investigations, and other legal duties as assigned.
- Graduate from an accredited Law School with a JD, currently licensed or with the ability to become licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland
- 2 5 years of legal experience required.
- Experience in employment law, contracts and
- Self-starter and able to work under
- Able to work independently, evaluate priorities, and meet
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer