Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobes all about. We give everyonefrom emerging artists to global brandseverything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! Were passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
Were on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
We’re looking for an experienced antitrust and competition law attorney to join our global legal team! You’ll be responsible for leading and advising on a wide range of competition issues around the world. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a smart, creative and highly collaborative group of world-class legal professionals. This role reports to Adobe’s Sr. Director, Associate General Counsel, Antitrust & Compliance.
What you’ll Do
- Advise on a wide range of antitrust/competition law matters related to Adobe’s business activities including product and marketing, sales and distribution, partnerships and strategic ventures, acquisitions and investments, and other commercial relationships
- Coordinate responses to inquiries from competition regulators around the world
- Support all aspects of Adobe’s antitrust compliance program including trainings, communications, investigations and audits
- Hire and manage outside counsel as needed
What you need to succeed
- A passion for antitrust and competition law, a keen sense of curiosity, and a “yes starts here” approach
- JD or equivalent international degree, plus active license to practice law in the jurisdiction where based
- 8+ years of antitrust/competition law experience with a top-tier law firm, in-house legal department and/or government agency, preferably including experience advising technology companies on US and/or European antitrust law
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to build cross-functional networks, collaborate and influence up, down and across the matrix, and gracefully balance priorities in a dynamic environment
- A strong moral compass, a global mentality and a sense of humor